Our website was broken!
I don’t know how it happened, but fonts, colors, buttons, and some pages were formatted incorrectly. I know users always say “But I didn’t change anything” but I really did not. WordPress–the underlying software–and the various other components, however, do update themselves without my knowledge and often without notifying me.
When I discovered the problems, I put the website in maintenance mod and worked on the problems that I saw for about 3 days. I may not have discovered everything, though. If you see something that you think is wrong with the formatting, please let me know by leaving a comment. I will try to fix the problems as quickly as I can.
I apologize for any inconvenience.